Notice pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003
We hereby notify you that, in order to set up and abide by the contractual relations with you, we have personal and fiscal details concerning you, which we may also have acquired verbally, directly or by way of third parties, which qualify as "personal data" pursuant to Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003.
With reference to such data, please note the following information pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003:
- The data are processed in relation to the contractual requirements and ensuing fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations relating to the same, as well as to achieve efficient management of commercial relations.
- The provision of such data is compulsory where required by the legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide them or objection to their subsequent processing could prevent the company from starting the contractual relations. Failure to provide data that are not ascribable to legal or contractual obligations will instead be assessed on a case by case basis by the company and will determine the ensuing decisions in relation to the significance of the data required in managing the commercial relationship.
- Data will be processed using both hard copy and automated and computerised tools.
- E-mail addresses you provide may be used by the company to send notifications and/or advertising material regarding the products and services concerned by the commercial relationship in question.
- Without prejudice to notifications and distribution made in fulfilment of legal obligations, your data may be disclosed in Italy and/or abroad, solely for the purposes set out herein above, to the following categories of entities:
- employees of the company in their capacity as data processors
- trade brokers
- credit institutions
- debt collection companies
- insurance companies and credit insurance companies
- professionals and consultants
- companies in the transportation industry
- Data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relations in force and also subsequently, for the fulfilment of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes.
- The data controller is DEAS S.r.l. - 33087 Pasiano di Pordenone (PN) - Via Gradisca, 68, whom you can contact at any time to exercise the rights pursuant to the provisions of Art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003, which are listed below in full, for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or not of personal data that may concern him/her, even if said data has not yet been recorded, and disclosure of said data in intelligible form.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain an indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied if the processing is carried out using electronic tools;
- the identification details of the data controller, processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities and categories of entities to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, data co-ordinators or processors.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, amendment or, where interested, supplementation of the data;
- the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of the data processed in breach of the law, including that which does not have to be kept for the purposes for which the data had been collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations, including the contents, referred to in letters a) and b) were brought to the awareness of those to whom the data were disclosed or disseminated unless this proves to be impossible or would involve the employment of methods that are clearly out of proportion to the right protected.
- The party concerned is entitled to object, fully or partly:
- for lawful reasons, to the processing of his/her own personal data, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of data collection;
- to the processing of his/her own personal data for the sending of advertising materials, for direct sale, or for carrying out market surveys or commercial reporting.